Are you tired of other people looking anywhere but in your eyes on video meetings or calls? And, (this may sting a bit…) are you possibly botching up eye contact with your customers, manager or employees?
I get it. You’re looking at the other person’s picture or video. But here’s the secret: while it feels like you’re making eye contact, it doesn’t read as eye contact to the other person. In fact, it feels like you’re not paying much attention at all!
And eye contact is so important in business because it’s one of the quickest and most effective ways to build a relationship with another person. Yes, you can build a relationship without eye contact but it’s slower and more difficult. So don’t take eye contact lightly in sales. Learn how to master effective eye contact on your video meetings.
That’s why I created the Selling On Video Master Class.
Through 10 Videos with self-guided exercises* you’ll learn how to
- Create natural eye contact that builds relationships
- Deliver your message with confidence and impact
- Gesture and move within your “frame”
- Read listener body language
- Create professional background and lighting
- Increase audience interaction and responsiveness
- Seamlessly transition between camera, notes and slides
- Channel nerves into positive energy
- And much more!
Want more help Selling on Video?
*For workshops, keynotes, and events, get in touch with us here.
*For free tips, tricks, and tools, sign up for our newsletter here.